How does selling on OnePlusOne.in work?
Selling on OnePlusOne.in is easy. First you list the products that you want to sell on OnePlusOne.in marketplace. Customer sees your product and is re-directed to your site / promotional link at your site & makes a purchase. Once completing their order, customer will follow payment method as per seller policies. After the confirmation of payment transaction, it will be duty of seller to deliver the goods / services as described. OnePlusOne.in doesn,t hold any responsibilities for any kind of payment transaction or delivery of goods or services.
What products can I sell on OnePlusOne.in?
You can sell items in the following categories: Baby Products, Beauty, Books, Consumer Electronics (including Cameras and Video Games - Consoles), Digital Accessories (including Mobile Accessories, Electronics Accessories and PC Accessories), Health and Personal Care, Home, Jewelers, Kitchen, Luggage, Mobile Phones, Movies, Music, Personal Care Appliances, Personal Computers, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Tablets, Toys, Video games (consoles and games),and Watches.
If I lost my products using Sell on OnePlusOne.in, will the customer know that customer is purchasing from me on OnePlusOne.in marketplace? We will clearly indicate on our product detail pages and offer listing pages that the product is sold by you. Once the customer clicks on your promotional scheme, it will be re-directed to your website. Customer will directly place an order there and you will directly deliver the goods with the invoice will carry your name.
I have not sold online before and do not have capabilities to sell online such as capturing images and creating digital catalogues. How can I sell on OnePlusOne.in?
We may be able to help you take images, create catalogue, pack and ship the items sold on OnePlusOne.in. Please Contact Us for more information.
Will OnePlusOne.in compensate me for any lost or damaged units?
OnePlusPne.in is working on a simple platform, where we,ll generating business lead for your product. We will be promoting your "Buy One get One Free" offer & directing to your website. If a loss of or damage to any unit occurs in circumstances for which we doesn"t take any responsibility of refund or exchange. All the exchange or refund will be made as per seller exchange / refund policy described on their website.
What kind of ad posts are forbidden / not allowed on OnePlusOne.in?
ONEPLUSONE.IN prohibits the listing or sale of any items that are illegal, under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation at local, state, provincial, national or international law. The following type of listings are prohibited on ONEPLUSONE.IN site: Postings of any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", multi-level marketing, distributorship or sales representatives arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front of periodic payment, requires recruitment of other member, sub-distributors or sub-agents, or pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings may be permissible).
Other items that are specifically prohibited include:
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts.
- Burglary Tools.
- Counterfeit currency, stamps or coins.
- Counterfeit Products.
- Electronic Surveillance Equipment.
- Embargoed Goods.
- Government and Transit Uniforms, IDs and Licenses.
- Illegal Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia.
- All type of illegal services and products.
- Hazardous Materials.
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives.
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records and Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists).
- Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity.
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines.
- Obscene Material and all types of Pornography.
- All type of offensive material.
- Pictures or images that contain frontal nudity.
- Police and Other Security Forces Badges and Uniforms.
- Prescription Drugs and Devices.
- Recalled items.
- Stocks and Other Securities.
- Stolen Property.
- Tobacco Products.
- Used Cosmetics.
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons).